U7 to U11's will be away to Old Guildfordians Festival on Sunday 29th September.
Over 1100 children are expected from across Surrey and wider regions, so it is going to be a great day of rugby
Details are as follows:
- Meet at 9.30 at the Red gazebo by the club house which will have our flag outside
- Games start at 10am
Location: Old Guildfordians, Stoke Park, Guildford
Follwoing are on first come first served. They are marshalled by local Air Cadets who are asking for a voluntary £3 donation
- WEATHER PERMITITNG; Stock Park
- London Square Offices, Cross lanes Guildford GU1 1UN. (8 minute walk)
- Giuldford Lido, Stoke Park Guildford, GU1 1HB
- George Abbot School, Woodruff Avenue, Guildford, GU1 1XX (1 mile walk)
There is NO parking at the club or in the residential streets. IF using off street parking plesae ensure you park considerately
Refreshments available from Oasis (Located in the middle of the pitches). toilets are located around the site
PLEASE DRESS WARMLY. The weather is expected to be wet so plesae ensure you dress appropriately.
There is a £5 cost per child. Plesae pay cash/chq to your coach
If you have any questions or queries plesae contact your coach